Dont worry I feel the same way about you, the day I vote republican is the day I die.
Dont worry I feel the same way about you, the day I vote republican is the day I die.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I'm far from worried about anything you have to say . Here's a thought for you , N. Korea and Cuba are Socialist as well as Communist countries , look how well Socialism is working for them .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Both have withstood military assaults from the United States.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
You are a
Social Liberal
(73% permissive)
and an...
Economic Moderate
(41% permissive)
You are best described as a:
Democrat
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
You are a
Social Moderate
(56% permissive)
and an...
Economic Liberal
(33% permissive)
You are best described as a:
Centrist
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
---------------------------------------------------
Yeah--that fits me pretty well. Good quiz.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Interesting test... My results were somewhat different than I expected. My results were:
Social Moderate (43% permissive)
Economic Liberal (30% permissive)
Best described as a: Democrat
Results were counter to how I usually vote (Republican) and my political leanings. Interesting though...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks